Teach Like a Rock Star

I received an email about this conference titled: Teach Like a Rock Star earlier this week. I couldn't resist clicking on the link to check out the website. Who wouldn't want to teach like a rock star? Am I right? As I'm checking the website to see how credible this guy is since the last teacher conference I went to was a total let down, I can't really decide whether I'm totally convinced it's going to be a good one. I signed up anyways because I didn't have to commit to paying at the time of registration. I guess you can pay on the day of the conference.
The reason why I'm a bit skeptical is because of this Hal Bowman character (the speaker of the conference) because I can't find his first book anywhere. It's titled: A Grade Above, A Step Ahead. And I guess he wrote a book Teach Like a Rock Star that's coming out soon as well. I'll have to wait and see what he has to offer.

photo via Teach Like a Rock Star

Comments

Popular Posts