Swedish Hasbeens...I have problems


I have a confession. I have a major shoe problem. I really do. Whenever I buy a new pair of shoes my husband gives me that 'look' that says he's annoyed because he knows there's no place for me to put my newly purchased shoes. But, I had to buy these because I've been eyeing them for months and they're on sale! They're originally $399.00 (more than that on other websites) but are now $279.99. These are the most expensive pair of shoes I own but I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail.
I purchased them on Piperlime last night. They were also available on Amazon for the same price but when I just checked, the price is at $389 for the black, and $279.99 for beige and lime green. Prices may change again so it's always best to check.

Comments

Popular Posts