myAgenda




I've been looking for a great lil' agenda book and I think I found it. Meet myAgenda by momAgenda. What I love about this planner is that it's compact (only 7" x 5" x 1") and contains both a weekly and monthly calendar.

Also, I love how there are sections on the left column so you can further organize your day.

It's difficult to find a planner that has both weeks & months and small enough to put in your purse. Believe me, I tried. I think I've been looking for over 2 years now for something like this. I just want to yell, "Where have you been?!?"

This planner at momAgenda costs $36.00 because it's the 'mini'. There's also a desktop calendar, which is larger that goes for $43.00. Since I consider myself a bargain hunter, I found that Berings sells them for $28.76 for the mini and $31.96 for the larger desktop version. I just ordered mine and can't wait to start using it. It's also perfect because the calendar year on these suckers start in August 2011 and ends in December 2012. You get more than a year's worth of planning.

Also, momAgenda has downloads that are useful for organizing your life. Find these downloads here. So far, I've downloaded a grocery list, personal goal sheet, and monthly spending budget sheet.

Comments

Popular Posts