Weight loss update--Jim Karas



In the last 3 months, I have managed to lose about 10-13 lbs! I couldn't have done it without tracking my calories and finding a workout that kept my interest. Jogging was getting boring and the days were getting way too hot to be running around. Although, I have seen people running in the middle of the day when the temp has been over 100 degrees!
So, instead of going outside in the hot weather, I've been going to Jim Karas Cardio Free Studio. This way, I'm getting the cardio I need and a workout that is challenging all the while in an air conditioned studio. I have to say that Jim Karas is not for the weak. The very first day I tried out their Cardio Free Essentials class, I was unable to walk normally for the rest of the week. But, I went back the second week and my recovery time was much faster. I think with any workout, the more you do it, the less pain you feel afterward. I also made sure I had a healthy serving of protein and drank tons of water. You will be sweating a lot in this class.
Now that I have lost the 10-13 lbs. I have 10 more to go! Let's see if I can lose it in the next 2 months.

Comments

Popular Posts